Pennsylvania Sister Society maintains this Site for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Pennsylvania Sister Society's written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
1. While Pennsylvania Sister Society uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Pennsylvania Sister Society makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Pennsylvania Sister Society assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Pennsylvania Sister Society nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Pennsylvania Sister Society also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Pennsylvania Sister Society. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademarks, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Pennsylvania Sister Society and others. Nothing contained on the Site could be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Pennsylvania Sister Society or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
5. Pennsylvania Sister Society has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. Although Pennsylvania Sister Society may from time to time monitor or review any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Pennsylvania Sister Society is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Pennsylvania Sister Society will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Pennsylvania Sister Society to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals of the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
8. Email - Information received is used to respond to inquiries, comments and suggestions. This information is not sold, given or disclosed to third parties.
9. This Site may contain links to other third-party sites that are not maintained by Pennsylvania Sister Society. These links are provided solely for your convenience. Pennsylvania Sister Society makes no warranties or representations about, and disclaims any responsibility for, the contents of any products or services offered in such sites. Any reference to a linked third-party site or any specific product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by Pennsylvania Sister Society.
10. You agree to defend Pennsylvania Sister Society against all claims, demands, or actions arising from or incurred as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to indemnify and hold Pennsylvania Sister Society harmless from and against any expenses, losses, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from such claims, demands, or actions.
12. Any claim relating to, and the use of, our Site and the materials contained herein, is governed by Pennsylvania law. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Pennsylvania courts.
13. Pennsylvania Sister Society may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore regularly visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright © 2018 Pennsylvania Sister Society.